Tuesday 27 March 2012

Crochet hats galore

CROCHET HATS GALORE!


Liz McQueen patterns from www.Playinghookydesigns.com


I have been having lots of fun creating and crocheting up a storm. My hooks have been on fire!  I have the crochet bug.....why? because...my pattern reading skills are really coming on. This week I have had much fun crocheting following Liz McQueens Patterns from http://www.playinhookydesigns.com/  Liz is a crochet designer and has a wide range of crochet patterns available for sale.  She also has free patterns like her brainwaves beanie which has been a big hit on craftsy. It is in fact at the top of Craftsy's Trending Free Crochet Pattern Leader board at this moment in time! Well done Liz.
 will post the photos below for the Ziggy Beanie and  the houndstooth beanie.
IMAG3626
IMAG3635
IMAG3618
Rainbow ziggy crochet hat
IMAG3644
IMAG3646
IMAG3650
IMAG3647
Side 2

I love how these are reversible. You can really make a fashion statement with this hat. I found Liz's patterns easy to follow and I would recommend her patterns to all.


100% cotton crochet  sun hat


I made this gorgeous cotton sun hat for my daughter. I made the pattern up as I went along. I love the spring colours that I used.


IMAG3653
IMAG3654
IMAG3655



To finish, here is my latest 'Fresh Off Tha Hook' video




No comments:

Post a Comment